CONTI® SYNCHROFLEX GEN III
Each generation is different – GEN III is better. Its combination of highly rigid steel cord tension members and abrasion-resistant polyurethane make the CONTI® SYNCHROFLEX GEN III polyurethane timing belt incredibly accurate and hard-wearing. The CONTI® SYNCHROFLEX GEN III ensures maximum precision and reliability, even in temperatures of up to 100°C. GEN III has increased power transmission by 25% compared to the AT/ATP standard. The belt also has an economic advantage: All CONTI® SYNCHROFLEX GEN III polyurethane timing belts are suitable for use with standard AT/ATP synchronous pulleys.
Properties (special technical features)
- constant length
- wear resistant
- up to 25 % higher power transmission
- temperature resistant from -30 °C to +100 °C (temperatures in the threshold range on request)
- highly flexible
- reduction of running noise through narrow belt width
- hydrolytically stable
- resistant to ageing
- resistant to simple oils, greases and petrol
- resistant to some acids and lyes
- silicone-free raw materials and production
CONTI® SYNCHROFLEX GEN III profiles
- Profile: AT 3; length range Lw (mm): 150 – 1011
- Profile: AT 5; length range Lw (mm): 225 – 2000
- Profile: AT 10; length range Lw (mm): 440 – 1940
- Profile: ATP 10; length range Lw (mm): 630 – 1800
- Profile: ATP 15; length range Lw (mm): 1125 – 1560
- Profile: AT 20; length range Lw (mm): 1000 – 1960
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.