V-ribbed belts are the result of consistent further development of drive belts. They combine the high flexibility of flat belts with the effective power transmission of V-belts. CONTI® V-ribbed belts make economic solutions possible, even for challenging drives involving large transmission ratios, high belt speeds, small pulley diameters and back tension rollers.
Properties (special technical features)
- extremely flexible
- high reverse bending capacity at high bending frequencies
- even power distribution across the entire belt width
- usable for flat V-belt drives
- long service life
- somewhat resistant to oil
- temperature-resistant from -30 °C to 80 °C
- electrically conductive according to ISO 1813
- tropical climate resistant
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.