Raw edge V-belts
The CONTI®V FO PIONEER raw edge EPDM heavy-duty V-belt is characterised by high transverse rigidity and a powerful long-term transmission performance while simultaneously maintaining a low noise level according to DIN 7753.
The CONTI®V FO PIONEER is also available in lengths of 3,000 mm to 5,000 mm, complementing the available length range. Based on a new EPDM design, this transversely rigid, raw edge heavy-duty V-belt can be used in practically any industrial application. This means that the CONTI®V FO PIONEER can even replace the CONTI®V FO ADVANCE.
Properties (special technical features)
- long-lived, powerful transmission
- maintenance free
- temperature-resistant from -40 °C to +130 °C
- long-lived due to abrasion-proof mixture
- low PAH content: Category 2 according to AfPS- GS- 2014- 01- PAK
Raw edge V-belt profiles
- classic: ZX, AX, BX, CX
- narrow: XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.