CONTI® SYNCHROCHAIN CARBON
Carbon makes a difference. Higher power transmission, a longer service life, practically no pre-tensioning losses and on top of it all, 50 % less lengthening than aramid: Its core – the carbon tensile strand – makes the CONTI® SYNCHROCHAIN CARBON one of the world’s most powerful timing belts. It is by far the strongest belt in our product range and can be used wherever chains fail due to maintenance, weight and low speeds. It is suitable for all extreme applications with high torques and can even replace chain drives. Typical applications are, for instance, energy recovery plants, agricultural machines, woodworking machines, printing presses, packaging machines, textile machines, machine tools, go-carts and two-wheelers.
Properties (special technical features)
- temperature resistant depending on the application from -55°C to +80°C (for temperatures below -40°C please request technical advice)
- increased performance
- stable length throughout the entire service life
- resistant to simple oils, greases and petrol
- resistant to some acids and lyes
- silicone-free raw materials and production
- resistant to ozone
- tropical climate resistant
- resistant to ageing
- suitable for reverse bending / back tension rollers
- maintenance free
CONTI® SYNCHROCHAIN CARBON Profile
- Profile: CTD C8M; length range Lw (mm): 640 – 4480
- Profile: CTD C14M; length range Lw (mm): 994 – 4410
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.