Verfasst 22. September 2021 in News
BRECOprotect® – Food-safe timing belt
Food inspection authorities have high demands– BRECOprotect® meets them perfectly.
The BRECOprotect® product range offers timing belts with steel tension members completely enclosed in polyurethane to protect them against corrosion.
The polyurethane with the familiar blue colour used for this purpose meets the compliance criteria of the FDA CFR § 177.1680, the European directives (EC) 1935-2004, (EU) No. 10/2011 and the EC directives 90/128/CEE and 96/11/CE.
BRECOprotect® was specifically designed for use in moist environments and for contact with sensitive products.
The timing belts are designed without grooves in the tooth gaps to prevent concealed soiling deposits that are difficult to remove. This facilitates cleaning. BRECOprotect® is available as open-length product or in the endless welded variant to meet the current demands of the food industry.
Properties (special technical features):
- the perfect choice for the high demands of food processing
- designed to fulfil the conformity criteria of the American FDA and European directives
- simple cleaning guaranteed due to a design without grooves in the tooth gaps
- suitable for use in damp environments
- protects the steel tension member from corrosion