The CONTI®V, which is compliant with DIN 2215, was developed for sturdy drives in the field of general machine engineering. It is particularly suitable for drives with small pulley diameters. Its typical applications include gardening and agriculture. This sheathed classic V-belt can also be used as a flat V-belt drive.
Properties (special technical features)
- temperature-resistant from -55 °C to +70 °C
- equal length L=L (from 1000mm)
- electrically conductive according to ISO 1813
- somewhat resistant to oil
- tropical climate resistant
Sheathed V-belt profiles
- classic: 10/Z, 13/A, 17/B, 20/-, 22/C, 25/-, 32/D, 40/E
- narrow: SPZ / 3V / 9N, SPA, SPB / 5V / 15N, 19, SPC, 8V / 25N
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.