With BEHAbelt® round and V-belts made of polyurethane and polyester, we provide you with a high-quality belt range for transport and drive technology. Our product portfolio includes the complete BEHAbelt® range as well as various special profiles.
These belts demonstrate a high degree of tensile strength, resistance and insensitivity against oils, greases, dirt and many chemicals. Due to their material properties they are flexible in use and can be welded directly at the machine on site using simple devices. This saves time and money – since users are spared time-intensive and costly dismantling of the system as well as long downtimes.
For increased requirements in the food industry we offer FDA/EC/BfR (Federal Institute for Risk Assessment) compliant belts. These are characterised by their excellent hydrolysis and microbe resistance as well as a particularly long service life in wet areas.
Properties (special technical features)
- weldable open length belts
- temperature resistant between -30 °C and +80 °C (dynamic)
- high rebound resilience, low permanent lengthening
- high static friction coefficient leading to good skid resistance even with changing load
- quiet, cushioned running, optimum adaptability
- drive and redirection via belt back
- profiles made of the same base material can be welded to one another
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.