CONTI® POLYFLAT flat belts
With its higher flexibility and traction, the CONTI® POLYFLAT flat belt makes it possible to design compact drives with a significantly smaller pulley diameter than conventional steel cable drives. Traction sheaves with a diameter of 100 mm or less permit use of space-saving gear motors. These polyurethane timing belts, which are reinforced with steel cables, are incredibly flexible, abrasion-resistant and long-lived. Galvanised steel makes them practically corrosion-free, their polyurethane coat creates higher traction and more efficient power transmission. Together with e.g. spherical pulleys, they guarantee excellent power transmission and great running characteristics.
Properties (special technical features)
- temperature-resistant from -30 °C to +80 °C
- suitable for welded connection to thermoplastic materials
- wear resistant
- silicone-free raw materials and production
- resistant to petrol and benzene
- resistant to oil and grease
- resistant to UV radiation and ozone
- tropical climate resistant
- suitable for reverse bending / back tension rollers
- maintenance free
- hydrolysis resistant
CONTI® POLYFLAT flat belt profiles
- Profile: HF; belt width (mm): 10 – 100
- Profile: HP; belt width (mm): 10 – 120
- Profile: HS; belt width (mm): 10 – 120
- Profile: XHP; belt width (mm): 15 – 120
- Profile: XHP II; belt width (mm): 25 – 75
- Profile: XHS; belt width (mm): 40 – 150
- Profile: XHS II; belt width (mm): 85 – 150
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.