BRECO® flat belts
The powerful BRECO® and BRECOFLEX® flat belts are suitable for linear movements with a winding function and linear loaded movements without application of force through the rotary movement. These flat belts are embedded in abrasion-proof polyurethane, making them a maintenance-free, low-noise and space and cost-saving alternative to chains and cable pull systems. These characteristics make them suitable for a wide range of applications. Gym equipment, lifting tables, elevator systems and car wash stations are only some of the possible applications.
Properties (special technical features)
- low noise
- maintenance free
- highly flexible
- wear resistant
- low space requirements
- low degree of lengthening
- constant length
- hydrolysis resistant
- temperature resistant
- resistant to simple oils, greases and petrol
- resistant to some acids and lyes
- thinner individual wire diameter in the steel cord
- higher dynamic capabilities
- extremely high bending and flexural fatigue strength
- smaller pulley and tension pulley diameter
BRECO® flat belt profiles
- BRECOFLEX® F2 (endless flat belt)
- BRECO® F1, F2, F2.5, F3 (open-length flat belts, endless welded)
- Special materials for high or low temperature applications, food processing and contact with mildly aggressive ambient medium types
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.