CONTI ® SYNCHRODRIVE N10
In conjunction with matching components, the CONTI® SYNCHRODRIVE N10 nubbed belt is suitable for creating an adaptable full system which permits both new drive designs and completely new applications. CONTI® SYNCHRODRIVE N10 is perfect for applications demanding a low belt width and high tracking stability. The alternating nubbed profile on its running surface makes it suitable for positive-fit drives and self-guiding drives and almost completely prevents chordal action.
Properties (special technical features)
- wear resistant
- resistant to oil and grease
- resistant to petrol and benzene
- hydrolytically stable
- resistant to UV radiation and ozone
- temperature-resistant from -30 °C to +80 °C
- suitable for welded connection to thermoplastic materials
- silicone-free raw materials and production
CONTI ® SYNCHRODRIVE N10 profiles
- Nubbed belts N10
- Belt width 10 – 100 mm
- Special dimensions and designs on request
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.