The innovative PU timing belt BRECOFLEXmove®, which was specially developed for heavy-duty drives and traction drives, is capable of transmitting a 30% higher tangential force. The specially developed, extremely tear-proof steel cord tension member makes the belt highly rigid. The optimised tooth flank geometry and friction-optimised laminate on the tooth side reduce wear.
The BRECOmove® timing belt is produced as an open-length belt and can prove its strengths, in addition to its high power transmission capacity, above all in linear technology applications.
Properties (special technical features)
- newly developed tension member for greater power transmission
- FEM-optimised tooth flank geometry
- reduced wear due to laminate coating
- space-saving due to optional narrower belt pulley
- short settling time, high positioning accuracy
- Belt widths BRECOFLEXmove® (endless) and BRECOmove® (open-length):
Profiles AT10 MOV, AT15 MOV: 25, 32, 50, 75, 100 mm
Exception: Open-length profile AT15 MOV: 50, 75, 100, 150 mm
Intermediate widths on request
- Belt lengths BRECOFLEXmove® (endless):
Profile AT10 MOV 720 – 30,500 mm
Profile AT15 MOV 720 – 30,495 mm
Length gradations from tooth to tooth from 1400 mm
- optimised high-performance profiles AT10 MOV, AT15 MOV
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.