BRECOFLEX® timing belts
The versatile applications of BRECOFLEX® timing belts open up an extremely wide range of uses. BRECOFLEX® polyurethane timing belts ensure high transmission accuracy and ideal running behaviour while maintaining high power density. They can be manufactured with gradations from tooth to tooth in lengths from 720 mm to 20,000 mm. BRECOFLEX® timing belts reveal their strengths in applications from simple two-shaft drives to multi-shaft drives, but in particular in drives requiring high power transmission. Of course, BRECOFLEX® timing belts are also accurate and reliable in positioning applications.
Properties (special technical features)
- resilient, both in permanent operation and in start-and-brake operation
- maintenance free
- low noise
- constant length
- wear resistant
- high power transmission
- great precision
- Heavy-duty timing belts AT
- Heavy-duty timing belts ATP, ATS
- Self-guiding timing belts BAT/BATK, SFAT, ATK/TK
- Standard timing belts T
- Imperial size timing belts XL, L, H, XH
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.