CONTI® FALCON PD
These reinforced rubber timing belts were developed for a number of extremely demanding drives. Their specially developed tooth shape makes Falcon timing belts the perfect replacement for any timing belt running on already installed poly-chain pulleys. A specially developed rubber mixture combined with unique tension members gives Falco timing belts significantly better and more dynamic performance characteristics than any other polyurethane timing belt.
Properties (special technical features)
- temperature resistant, depending on application, from -30°C to +130°C
- compatible with CTD, making it suitable for new drive concepts
- also compatible with existing systems
- low noise
- antistatic according to ISO 9563
- somewhat resistant to oil
- suitable for reverse bending / back tension rollers
- maintenance free
CONTI® FALCON PD profiles
- GTR (8M, 14M)
Do you have questions?
We would be glad to advise you on your specific product requirements.