LeftBannerCONTIKeilriemen

Special promotion

CONTI® V-belts

  • Narrow V-belts SPA-SPZ
  • Heavy-duty V-belts XPA-XPZ

Inventory expanded. Short-term availability.

Request here

Company History

1916

In Hanover on 12 January, the entrepreneur Wilhelm Herm. Müller founds the company as technical wholesale business.

1948

Development of the SYNCHROFLEX® polyurethane timing belt together with Continental-Gummiwerke AG, Hanover.

1951

Foundation of the "Mulco working partnership", today Mulco-Europe EWIV, one of the leading European groups in the area of polyurethane timing belt technology. Wilhelm Herm. Müller is one of the original members.

1964

Expansion of the international distribution network in the drive technology company sector.

1970

Start of distribution of BRECO® polyurethane timing belts.

1983

Change of name to Wilhelm Herm. Müller GmbH & Co. KG.

1987

Participation in Dasoma Maschinenelemente GmbH for pulley production.

1990

Foundation of the Leipzig plant.

1995

Certification according to DIN ISO 9001.

1996

The Leipzig premises move to new company premises in Schkeuditz.

 

1998

Foundation of Wilhelm Herm. Müller Polska Sp. z o.o. in Bydgoszcz.

1999

Wilhelm Herm. Müller opens its own production facilities for plastic processing in Berenbostel.

2000

Foundation of the W. H. Müller, s.r.o. in Brno, Czech Republic.

2001

Foundation of Fetech Kooperation Federungstechnik. Wilhelm Herm. Müller is one of the original members.

2001

Dasoma becomes a 100% subsidiary.

2006

Foundation of the p-d-m, a cooperation for the manufacture and sales of elastomer timing belts Müller is one of the original members.

2009

Müller and Dasoma move into the new company premises at Heinrich-Nordhoff-Ring 14, 30826 Garbsen, Germany. All production activity is now carried out in this central new location.

2015

On 1 January 2015, Dasoma merges with Günter Sievers Maschinenbau GmbH in Hemmingen.

2015

Acquisition of the Joachim Besa Kunststoffe GmbH, a manufacturer of acrylic glass elements, Hanover. Besa moves into the Müller premises at Heinrich-Nordhoff-Ring and is now BESA Kunststoffe GmbH.

2016

On 12 January, Wilhelm Herm. Müller GmbH & Co. KG celebrates its 100 year anniversary.

center 100%
center 100%
Print

LeftBannerCONTIKeilriemen

Special promotion

CONTI® V-belts

  • Narrow V-belts SPA-SPZ
  • Heavy-duty V-belts XPA-XPZ

Inventory expanded. Short-term availability.

Request here

COPYRIGHT © 2017 Wilhelm Herm. Müller GmbH & Co. KG